The Weisberg Family Foundation accepts grant requests from individuals and organizations who meet the following requirements:
- Grant requests must be in line with the Weisberg Family Mission Statement and not be affiliated with any political group or organization.
- PProvide documentation of 501(c)(3) status. If the organization is part of a larger group, such as a religious affiliate, the ruling organization’s 501(c)(3) letter will suffice.
We seek to partner with individuals and organizations who:
- Develop innovative programs to create permanent solutions to address challenges in education and poverty.
- Provide educational opportunities for children throughout the world
- Promote entrepreneurship opportunities & leadership skills in youth
- Serve our local community of Palm Beach County
- Serve disadvantaged, at-risk, and/or special needs children & their families
- Serve widows and the elderly
- Serve Veterans
- Serve children in foster care or young adults aging out of foster care system
- Support home education
- Develop early childhood literacy skills
- Support equine or pet assisted therapy programs